Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector
UnifiedExpert CRM Connector connects your Contact Center Solution with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Our connector acts like a bridge between Contact Center platform and MS Dynamics CRM. UnifiedExpert offers both Screenpop or Embedded Connector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The availability of the features depends on Contact Center and CRM solution version. By the implementation of UnifiedExpert CRM Connector, agents will no longer need to control multiple screen to handle customer’s inquiry.
carries well tested history of successful deployments which reduced implementation cost.
Flexible UI Control
to have required call controls on CRM screen. UnifiedExpert CRM Connector comes with almost all call controls to leverage contact center agents to handle customer inquiries efficiently.
Call Data Feature
will provide metadata of the call to help agent see caller number, call type and IVR trail.
Use Microsoft CRM Screenpop
- If you want the agent to use Agent Desktop for some additional features.
- For a quick and cost effective implementation.
- As a backup of Unified Service Desk connector, if agent can’t use Unified Service Desk for any reasons
Use Microsoft CRM Embedded Connector
- If you have or planned to have Unified Service Desk running along with your Microsoft CRM on-premise or in the cloud.
- If you do not want your agents to switch between applications and use Unified Service Desk for all CRM operations and embedded CTI operations.
- If you want to improve the agent Average Handle Time (AHT).
- If you want to decrease the average time spent on wrap-up or after call (After Call Work).
- If you want agents to have a delightful user experience having contact center integrated inside Unified Service Desk requiring no switching between apps.
We are very friendly. Try getting a quote today, explain your requirements and let our expert to contact you with a solution.